This is a real incident that happened in a local hospital in Bangalore, India.
A 4 year old girl was admitted due to leg fracture.
As it was an open fracture, she had to undergo an operation to stitch the protruding bone back in place.
Though it was quite a minor operation, she was hooked on to life support system, as a part of the process
The doctors had to input some data prior to the operation to suit different conditions.
Thereafter, the operation proceeded.
Half way through the process, the life support system suddenly went dead.
The culprit: -
Some one was using his/her hand-phone outside the operation theatre.
And the frequency had affected the system.
They tried to track the person, but to no avail.
The little girl, young and innocent as she was, died soon after.
Do not use your had phone/ mobiles especially at any hospitals or within the Aircraft or any places where you are told not to use it.
You might not be caught in the act, but you might have killed someone without knowing.
Sometimes it's a matter of Life & Death.....!!!
since most of us are just not aware of the seriousness of this issue.
Please help to save a life.
A tiny mail can save a life.